- To let the outside world know about the events happening
inside the campus.
- To connect with the larger population via social platforms like
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube ect.
- To update the website platform of SLS Hyderabad with media
- To give coverage to the various events organized by SLS
- To promote Symbiosis Hyderabad Campus through Digital
To establish a bridge amongst the SLS Hyderabad fraternity and the outside world through electronic media.
Activites so far
- Designed banners and e-banners for various events.
- Have built and maintained a separate website for slsh- www.slsh.edu.in
- We are maintaining an association with the outside world through social
sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- We have made various movies and videos which have been innovatively
- We have conducted Workshops on Legal Database like Westlaw India
- We have celebrated a week long programme “Digital India Week” an
initiative by Government of India.
- As a part of Digital India Week we have conducted a Guest Lecture on
“Cyber Security & Hygine”.
- We have also conducted our “First National Level Online Quiz
- To inculcate the habit of writing articles amongst students, we
plan to have our own blog.
- The best articles/reports by students will be uploaded on the
- We will be uniting with different law destinations.
The cell consists of four members and we are lead under the able guidance of Mr. Amit Jatale.