LL.M, LL.B, MBA, M.Sc, APSET
Ms K. Shanthi pursued her Bachelors in Law from Andhra Mahila Sabha College of Law for Women, Osmania University. She also did her Bachelors in Science from Pragathi Degree College for Women, Osmania University. She pursued her Masters in Science (Botany) from Sarojini Naidu vanitha Mahavidyalaya, OU and Masters in Business Management (Marketing Management as Specialization) from Department of Business Management, Kakatiya University. She later pursued her Masters in Law (with Constitutional Law as Specialization) from Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University. She was awarded Gold Medal for Standing University First in LL.M (Constitutional Law) by Osmania University for the year 2012. Prior to joining Symbiosis as Assistant Professor, she worked as a Part-time Lecturer in Post Graduate College of Law (Constituent College of Osmania University) for a period of two years.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS/CONFERENCES ATTENDED/ PAPER PRESENTATIONS:
- Presented a paper on “DR. BABASAHEB B. R. AMBEDKAR: CONSTITUTION MAKER AND SWORDS-MAN OF SOCIAL JUSTICE” at a 2- Day National Seminar organized by Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania university
- Presented a paper on “HUMAN RIGHTS vis-a-vis CONSTITUTIONAL DYNAMICS” at 2- Day National seminar organized by University College of Law, Osmania University.
- Presented a paper at UGC Sponsored TWO-DAY National Seminar on “NEED OF RESERVATIONS IN HIGHER JUDICIARY OF INDIA” organized by Post Graduate College of Law and presented a paper on “RESERVATIONS IN HIGHER JUDICIARY"
- Attended a Seminar on “CORPORATE LAWS AND CHALLENGES TO THE NEW GOVERNMENTS” jointly organized by Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh and the Institute Of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi and presented a paper on “A STUDY OF CORPORATE SECTOR WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO SOCIAL SECURITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN INDIA”.
- Presented a paper on “CONTROVERSIAL CAPITAL PUNISHMENT” at the 1st INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY LAW CONFERENCE- “COHERENCE” organized by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad on “ INTERDISCIPLINARY INTEGRATION FOR LEGAL ENRICHMENT”.
- Presented a paper on “VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND JUDICIAL RESPONSE IN INDIA- AN ANALYSIS” at the Two Day National Seminar on “CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IN INDIA- RECENT TRENDS” jointly Organized by University College of Law, Osmania University and ICSSR, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper on “ETHICAL JURISPRUDENCE AND SURROGACY- A STUDY” at the Two Day 2nd INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY LAW CONFERENCE- “COHERENCE” organized by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad on “MULTIDISCIPLINARY LEGAL RESEARCH – A COLLABORATIVE ANALYSIS AND SYNTHESIS”.