MR. METHUKU SRINIVAS
B.Com, M.Com, M.B.A, SET
Mr. Srinivas Methuku pursued his M.Com from Osmania University and MBA from Pondicherry Central University. He had cleared his Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET) in Commerce from Osmania University in 2012.
Prior to joining to Symbiosis, he worked as a faculty for Indian Institute Management and Commerce (IIMC Hyderabad), he also worked for various institutes like Faculty and In-charge for Financial Services for i-Nurture Educational Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Sr. Faculty for Institute of Advanced Management Education and Entrepreneurship (IAMEE), Faculty for Magnus School of Business (Sponsored by ICFAI Group) – Hyderabad, and Lecturer and Vice Principal in Shanthinikethan Degree College.
- Faculty Development Programmes on “Looking Forward and Looking Backward Roadmap for Growth” held by IIMC, Hyderabad, on 16th June 2015,
- Faculty Development Programme on “Effective Teaching Methods for MBA Teachers” held by DR. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Management & Technology, Hyderabad on 28-07-2012.
- Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Financial Research (ETFR-2009), held by National Institute of Technology, Warangal; from 27-03-2009 to 29-03-2009.
- Faculty Development Programme from 30-6-2008 to 4-7-2008 conducted by Magnus School of Business, Hyderabad.
- Private Equity Conference, Leadership Summit, and Healthcare Conclave held at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
Publications – Books
He developed content on Security Analysis and Portfolio Management & Mutual Funds for iNurture Educational Solutions Pvt. for Financial Services programme.